This Sunday from 12-5pm (or 11am if you’re into early bird shopping) we’re bringing you the best vintage shopping and local food at the Aragon Ballroom and outdoors in the lot at Winthrop and Lawrence. TVB is the perfect end to a long holiday weekend.
As usual, we have some market shopping tips for you:
- Bring cash! Cash is king like we always say. There are ATMs near by at Chase Bank and Bridgeview Bank, as well as inside the Aragon lobby.
- The market is inside the lobby AND outside in a lot at Winthrop and Lawrence. Pay your admission ($5, kids free) at either location and get your wristband to shop both areas of the market.
- The wristband gets you a FREE architectural tour, too! Tours run 1-5 pm every half hour. You’ll get to hear stories of the building and its history. Or you’re welcome to just hang in the ballroom on the second floor while you survey your vintage goodies and eat treats.
- We do not have vintage vendors on the second floor. This building is quite old and there is no elevator to take all their gear up the stairs, so we have vendors in the lobby and outside in the lot.
- We have an awesome food court in the Winthrop/Lawrence lot featuring food trucks: Meatloaf-A-Go-Go, The Slide Ride, Duck N Roll Truck, Bridgeport Pasty, and Beaver Donuts and food vendors: Puffs of Doom, Cacoa Sweets & Treats, RootPursuits, Jo Snow Syrups, BOT Bakery, and Bowtruss Coffee.
- We’ll have over 70 vendors of vintage clothing, accessories, furniture, housewares, and much more inside and outside at the lot to get you and your home looking your best. TVB is also a great place to pick up unique gifts for weddings, baby showers, and house warming parties.
- In the Aragon lobby you must check out the pop-up barber shop run by Joe’s Barbershop and enjoy music from DJs CHIRP Radio.
- Restrooms are inside the Aragon lobby and we’ve rented some Port-a-potties for outside, too.
- We’re working on purchasing some pop-up changing rooms for outside shoppers to use. Get excited for outdoor fashion shows!
We’ll see you all Sunday at TVB!